- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
The perfect Capitol Hill updated DUPLEX craftsman with legal apartment. 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on upper level; custom built chef’s kitchen, gleaming hardwood floors, new carpet, west facing deck, elegant dining room with original built-ins; Income generating 850 square foot ADU with private entrance at lower level; So much parking with huge garage plus additional off-street parking; private flagstone patio. Air conditioning + updated systems. Remodeled with sophistication and care.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1674396
- Area: Central Seattle
- Bathrooms: 4 (2 full, 1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Capitol Hill
- County: King County
- Flooring: Bamboo/Cork, Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior Square Footage: 3,240
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 4,000
- Lot Style: Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Expired
- Style: Craftsman
- Year Built: 1910
- Web ID: 73D8T7
- Features: 2nd Kitchen, Dbl Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Walk In Pantry, Walk-in Closet
- Site Features: Deck, Fenced-Partially, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Construction Methods: Standard Frame
- Exterior: Wood
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Type: Garage-Detached, Off Street (2 Spaces)
- Roofing: Composition
- View: City, Mountain
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $13,759
- Taxes (Year): 2020